Temptek TTOACS air-cooled central chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluid that support industrial process cooling applications.
20°F to 70°F fluid temperature range.
TTOACS air-cooled water chillers use ambient air to dissipate process heat and efficiently runs in air temperature between -20°F to 95°F.
TTOACS systems are designed for outdoor installation in most types of climates. The air-cooled condenser, chiller zones, reservoir and pumping system are delivered as a complete package.
Quantity : 1
(2) Tons : 9.8
kW : 34.4
Type : Single Scroll
Type : R-410A
# of Fans : 1
Type : Brazed Plate
(3) HP : 2
(4) GPM : 24
PSI : 48
Offered : Available
Capacity : 65 gal
(5) Construction : PE
Type : NPT
Size : 1-1/4"
Height : 86"
Width : 54"
Depth : 78"
Instrument Type : M1
System Amperage (7)
460/3/60 : 22.7
1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
2. Tons capacity at 12,000 BTU/ton per hour @ 50°F LWT @ 115°F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. Capacity multipliers are 50°F - 1.00 ; 40°F - .80 ; 30°F - .60 ; 20°F - .40. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
3. Consult pump curve for exact pump performance.
4. Selection of optional pumps for higher flow rates will raise the minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used.
5. PE = polyethylene; SS = stainless steel; MS = epoxy coated mild steel.
6. Approximate dimensions. Not for construction purposes.
7. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring. Not for construction. Consult factory for power requirements of unit as configured and on selected options.
Temptek, Inc. 525 East Stop 18 Road, Greenwood, IN 46142 Phone: 317-887-6352 Fax: 317-881-1277
Product innovation and improvement is our constant goal. All features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Products are
assembled in the United States of America. Site Map
2019 TEMPTEK, INC